Labour Department’s Homepage
· PDF 檔案11 Approved post secondary colleges registered under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320) (Note) 12 Bodies established under the Vocational Training Council Ordinance (Cap. 1130) 13 Schools registered or provisionally registered under the3
Guidelines for Promoting Accredited Programmes and Programmes undergoing Accreditation
· PDF 檔案(CE-in-Council) under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320). Institutions registered under Cap. 320 should refrain from promoting or advertising new degree programmes that have not been approved by CE-in-Council. 4. An operator or
GovHK: Consultation Papers in Archive
Consultation Papers in Archive Consultation Paper Closing Date Public Consultation on Real-name Registration Programme for SIM Cards 20.3.2021 Public Consultation on the Review of the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320)
Introduction to the College
Chu Hai College of Higher Education, Hong Kong The College is established and registered as an Approved Post Secondary College under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap 320). It has provided 70 years of quality education and excellence to the Hong Kong community and remains committed to enhancing the educational opportunities for young people in Hong Kong.
Visiting Scheme to Outlying Islands 2017-19
schools registered under the Education Ordinance (Cap. 279), post-secondary colleges registered under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320), member institutions of the Vocational Training Council and tertiary institutions established under their
The registration of HKCT Institute of Higher Education (the Institute) was approved under the Post-Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap.320). The Institute is one of the twenty-two tertiary institutions eligible to award degrees in Hong Kong.
Frequently Asked Questions on Immigration Policy on Study Guidebook and application forms relating to entry for study
Student Handbook 2018-19
· PDF 檔案secondary school leavers aspiring for university education. 1.1.2 HKSYC was registered under Post-secondary Colleges Ordinance (CAP 320) in 1976 and offered a four-year diploma which was by the Government as a recognized qualification for appointment
In 2011, TWC was approved and registered at the Education Bureau under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (cap 320) as a degree-awarding institution. Since its establishment, TWC has nurtured over 2,000 graduates. Community Services
AustCham Platinum Patrons
With about 220 well-qualified and dedicated staff, the College is highly regarded for its committed teaching focus, its rigor in quality assurance and its emphasis on the whole-person development of students. The College is registered under the Post Secondary ×
Paving the Way for Becoming a
· PDF 檔案registered as an approved self-financing post-secondary college under the Post-Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320) on 8 April 2011. This Plan is TWC’s second 5-Year Strategic Plan. It covers the period from 2016/2017 – 2020/2021 and outlines thethat the
Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency
· DOC 檔案 · 網頁檢視(c) – Premises used for the registration with the Post-Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap. 320). (d) – Premises owned / leased by a local institution of higher education listed in Schedule 1 of the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance (Cap. 493).
Hong Kong Shue Yan University
Learn about working at Hong Kong Shue Yan University. Join LinkedIn today for free. See who you know at Hong Kong Shue Yan University, leverage your professional network