PDF Accessibility Testing & Remediation Free Website Analysis Compliance Roadmap Overview Free Resources WCAG 2.1 Principles & Checkpoints Mobile Accessibility Checklist The Ultimate Guide to Web Accessibility Website Accessibility Checklist
WebAIM’s WCAG 2.0 Checklist for HTML Documents
· PDF 檔案1.2.1 Prerecorded audio only and video only (Level A) • A descriptive text transcript (including all relevant visual and auditory clues and indicators) is provided for non -live, webbased audio (audio podcasts, MP3 files, etc.). from being able to scan the text to
WCAG Cheat Sheets and Checklists – Web Axe
WCAG 2.0 Checklist (+filters) by Paul J Adam WCAG 2.1 Checklist + Links by Web Overhauls (based off Paul Adam’s checklist) Unavailable Interactive WCAG by Viget WebAIM’s WCAG 2.0 Checklist – Updated for WCAG 2.1 WCAG 2.1 Quick Reference
WCAG 2.0 AA Checklist
· PDF 檔案WCAG 2.0 AA Checklist Success Criteria # LVL Guideline Mobile Accessibility QA Test Method Non-text Content 1.1.1 A Text Alternatives 1. Set screen reader focus to each non-text content element including images, buttons, form controls, iframes, and audio
WCAG 2.1 website compliance for public bodies
The WCAG 2.1 compliance accessibility checklist To meet WCAG 2.1 to level AA you must be able to answer YES or Not Applicable to all of the following questions. Answering NO means that you are not meeting WCAG and your content will have barriers that will prevent some users, especially disabled users and older people from accessing it.
WebAIM WCAG 2.0 Guidelines Checklist Perceivable Success …
· PDF 檔案WebAIM WCAG 2 guidelines_Checklist_2015-03-21.docx 1 / 8 WebAIM WCAG 2.0 Guidelines Checklist Perceivable Web content is made available to the senses – sight, hearing, and/or touch Success Criteria Recommendations A AA AAA
WCAG 2.0 Checklist
2.1 Keyboard Accessible 2.1.1 Keyboard A 2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap A 2.1.3 Keyboard (No Exception) AAA 2.2 Enough Time 2.2.1 Timing Adjustable A 2.2.2 Pause, Stop, Hide A 2.2.3 No Timing AAA 2.2.4 Interruptions AAA 2.2.5 Re-authenticating AAA 2.3 2.3
Create and verify PDF accessibility, Acrobat Pro
Acrobat tools make it easy to create accessible PDFs and check the accessibility of existing PDFs. You can create PDFs to meet common accessibility standards, such as Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and PDF/UA (Universal Access, or ISO 14289).
Designed to focus on full WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance It’s fast and immediate Detailed, accurate results are ready for review within seconds It’s trusted by thousands aCe is powered by accessiBe – market leader in web accessibility More on aCe benefits
Wcag 2.0 pdf checklist työt ja työpaikat
Etsi töitä, jotka liittyvät hakusanaan Wcag 2.0 pdf checklist tai palkkaa maailman suurimmalta makkinapaikalta, jossa on yli 19 miljoonaa työtä. Rekisteröityminen ja tarjoaminen on ilmaista.
WCAG 2.0 A and AA Requirements
· PDF 檔案Page 1 WCAG 2.0 A and AA Requirements Name of Product Knovel Date Last Updated June 24, 2019 Completed by Jay Nemchik (Digital Accessibility Team, Dayton) Document Description This document rates Knovel according to the W3C WCAG 2.0 A and
· PDF 檔案Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Checklist Accessibility Statement MindEdge, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal access for learners with disabilities in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 508 of the
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 level AA Checklist
· PDF 檔案1.2.1 Audio-only and Video-only (Prerecorded): For prerecorded audio-only and prerecorded video-only media, the following are true, except when the audio or video is a media alternative for text and is clearly labeled as such (Level A): element in the lesson